donderdag 14 juni 2012

Out of the Dark - Quinn Loftis


Out Of The Dark  (The Grey Wolves, #4)Serie: The Grey Wolves #4
Release date: 2012

Darkness has descended on the Transylvanian Alps.
Four packs of the powerful Grey wolves – in a rare show of cooperation – had joined together here in an effort to help their pack members find true mates. Then they were betrayed by one of their own – an Alpha hell-bent on becoming the most powerful of the Canis lupis. And though the wolf's assassination attempt on the currently-reigning Romanian Alpha failed, his plans to get Decebel, the Romanian Beta, out of the picture were coming together even as his treachery was discovered. The wolf fled, leaving destruction, death, and a missing mate behind him.

Unbeknownst to the other packs, the wolf has employed a witch to finish the deadly job and help him gain another tool to increase his power. A curse of devastating proportions will cripple Decebel in a way that may dissolve his fragile bond with Jennifer. Meanwhile, injured and alone, Jen has been fighting for her life. She had come to terms with her fate, accepting that she would not share a life with Decebel, until help came in the most unexpected form...

Vasile will have to use all his resources – including Sally, the new gypsy healer of the Romanian pack – to discover a way in which to destroy the witch, lift the curse from Decebel and reunite him with the one woman who makes him whole, and solve a mystery that's been surrounding the Romanian pack for 300 years.

Finally I’ve read this one!!! And it was amazing, now I can’t wait for the next book in the series!! It seems that every book is better and better and this one is the best so far. It picks up right where the last one left off. Jennifer is hurt and lost in the woods and Decibel wants to safe her, but there are some things that stand in his way. I’m not going to reveal much, because it’s just too good and you really should read it yourself. I’m still in love with the characters, I just love the relationship with Decibel and Jennifer, they have a very emotional and stormy relationship. Fane and Jacque are just that cute together and then there’s Sally... the gypsy healer, my god how great is that story line! In this fourth book you’ve come to know more about Costin. Could he possibly be Sally’s mate? My god those two are just awesome and I really like that Sally get’s more attention in Out of the Dark. In my review of the previous book I said I wanted to see in the series and well.. I got it! Man, I was happy to read that, won’t spoil anything though. What I like about this series, is that Quinn writes about everyone, even if it’s only a small part. That way she covers everything and I really like that! I love the style of writing and all the characters can be so hilarious, but also very serious. I highly recommend this series. It’s funny, fast and just awesome reads and I just can’t wait for the next one!

Geen opmerkingen: