maandag 23 april 2012

Intuition - Amy Bartol


Serie: The Premonition #2 
Release date: 2011 

I don’t open my eyes so I can’t see him, but I can smell him. He thickens the air I breathe, choking me with his scent…his aroma. I shiver. I have to resist. If I’m not strong, then I will be relegated to the same fate as this predator whose sickness infects me even now. But now, I crave him and he knows that; he has been counting on my need to end the gnawing pain. How he would savor my surrender. I’m alive, but how much longer will it take until I beg him not to be?

I really could not wait when I finished the first one in this serie, to begin with this one! But what about the summary, it's very vague and I totally did not know what to expect! The book started off right where I wanted to, with Reed and Evie and their intense romance. You read more about Evie gaining strenght and her practice scene with Reed, it's majorly hot! She has to become stronger to take her relationship with Reed to a whole new level, the intense agony of waiting for IT to finally happen is starting to build up throughout the whole book. But then something happens and the story between Reed and Evie is not longer there. Evie leaves with her soulmate. Omg how heartbreaking was that! I mean you have to read how hard it was for Evie to leave her love of her life and it kills you. And then there is this thing about this book that you read every now and then from Russel's point of view. I really thought noooo! please do not end Evie up with Russel. If that was going to happen I really would not read any further. And while there is tension between Russel and Evie, Reed is still in her heart. So I waited for Reed to come sweep in and take Evie with him. Well that didn't happen. Evie gets kidnapped with a whole new characters, something she didn't know about. And guess what, the leader of this groups wants to make her his queen. And Evie is so close to saying yes. Will she do it? You just have to find out by yourselves! I really is an amazing book, so not predictable. You get frustrated with Evie, you have your heart ache for Reed and Russel. It you are a young adul paranormal romance lover, you just have to read this one!!

Geen opmerkingen: