maandag 23 april 2012

Shadow kiss - Richelle Mead


Serie: Vampire Academy #3 
Release date: 2008 

Is Rose’s fate to kill the person she loves most? It’s springtime at St. Vladimir’s Academy, and Rose Hathaway is this close to graduation. Since Mason’s death, Rose hasn’t been feeling quite right. She has dark flashbacks in the middle of practice, can’t concentrate in class, and has terrifying dreams about Lissa. But Rose has an even bigger secret . . . .She’s in love with Dimitri. And this time, it’s way more than a crush. Then Strigoi target the academy in the deadliest attack in Moroi history, and Dimitri is taken. Rose must protect Lissa at all costs, but keeping her best friend safe could mean losing Dimitri forever…

I just finished this book and I really don't know what to say about it, except that the end was devastating and heartbreaking. The last book ended with Dimitri and Rose confessing love to each other. I just hoped that in this book it would proceed, and it did. I already told you in my review of the first and second book in this serie how much I loved Rose, so I'm nog going to name that again. What makes the serie so good is that parts of the story you can figure out, but other parts you can't. Like the end of this one, even thought I really did not want it to end the way it did, I have to applaud Mead's unpredictability. I mean I never really thought she would do what she has done. And because of the end, you can't wait to finish the next book. I absolutely cannot wait to read the rest of this series, so that is what I'm going to do now!

Geen opmerkingen: