donderdag 19 april 2012

My blood approves - Amanda Hocking


Serie: My blood approves #1-4 
Release date: 2010 

Seventeen year old Alice Bonham's life feels strange after she met Jack. With his love for pink Chuck Taylors and New Wave, he is the opposite of everyone she knows. Then she meets his brother Peter. Even though he can not tolerate her sight, she feels attracted to him. But falling for two such different guys isn't even her worst problem. Jack and Peter are vampires and Alice finds herself caught between love and her own blood.

Wow, I really liked these books and can't wait till the last book! The covers aren't all that special, but still it makes you kind of curious about the books. Well the books prove that Amanda Hocking is a great writer! I have read her Trylle books also and I really like her kind of stories. In this book it's all about Alice and how she comes to know vampires and how they live and what their customs are. She meets Jack, I didn't think there would be anything romantic between the two, but they are sweet together and later in the books more hot. Then she meets Peter, god he's the mysterious hot guy. I kind of liked Peter more than Jack in the beginning, but later on I really loved Jack. I liked the tension between Alice and Jack and Peter, en between Peter and Jack. I just couldn't stop reading and in a few days I read them all. The romance is great, the action is great and i just love romantic books with vampires. Only these books are not a traditional vampire love triangle books, no it's just that much better! Can't really say something bad about it, you just have to read it!

Geen opmerkingen: