woensdag 2 mei 2012

Spirit Bound & Last Sacrifice - Richelle Mead


Serie: Vampire Academy #5-6 
Release date: 2010 

Spirit Bound
After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri's birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir's-and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can't wait for their real lives beyond the Academy's iron gates to begin. But Rose's heart still aches for Dimitri, and she knows he's out there, somewhere.

She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true. Dimitri has tasted her blood, and now he is hunting her. And this time he won't rest until Rose joins him... forever.



Last Sacrifice
The astonishing final novel in Richelle Mead's epic series! Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.

Wow Spirit Bound was such an emotional book. It starts back at the academy, it's graduation time and Rose has only one more challenge: The trials. But all that matters to Rose is Dimitri, she knows he is out there waiting for an oppurtunity, but Rose knows a way to turn him to Dhampir again, but will she succeed? God, I could not put this book down, I loved this book so much! It is an emotional rollecoaster, love, passion, treason, sadness, fear, grief! I still love Rose, she is amazing and Adrian is very nice for her, but I want Dimitri. Gosh it wasn't easy to read Spirit bound. Sometimes I just wanted to shake him, he didn't make any sense. Abe was also in this one, and I really like his character! The end is a cliff hanger, the suspense was killing me! Fortunately I could read the last book right after this one!
Last Sacrifice was definitely the best book in the series! I was so happy with how the series ended. The struggle with Rose and Dimitri was very intriguing in this book. Although the end ended very nice, it was not really an end-all. I'm a little curious if Richelle will write another book to add. There are just so many more things I want to know. What happens with Adrian? How will Rose and Dimitri be guardians, but still be together? Maybe I just have to let my imagination work for all of this, but I really hope there is just one more book to come to tie all the loose ends. It was just a very very great serie and I recommend it deeply!

Geen opmerkingen: